To understand ePropulsion’s commitment to the environment, you have to go back to where it all started. 7 years ago, the ePropulsion founders were studying engineering and robotics in college. In the hours after school, they participated in different kinds of water sports and volunteer work for ocean protection as their college was located in a bay. This is how the idea of ePropulsion was born and the founders understood why it matters to protect our planet. As the pioneer in green boating, ePropulsion presents a Social Good Program to non-profit organizations and academic institutions related to water resource protection, marine life research, scientific expedition, and many more green boating topics.
Social Good Program
- Up to 50% discount for all ePropulsion products; which adds up to USD $18,000 per applicant per year.
- Only non-profit organizations and academic institutions are allowed to apply.
- You must have a specific purpose or project to use ePropulsion products in environmental protection, scientific research, or other social good projects.
- The organization or institution must have over three years of successful operation.
- The responsible person has been working in this organization or institution for over one year.
How to Apply
*Notes: ePropulsion retains the right to approve or deny any application at its sole discretion.